Can be topped with things or eaten with things – its up to you!
**Pre-heat oven to 200*C
– 2 cups of plain flour
– 7g of yeast
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 1 teaspoon of sugar
– 1 cup of warm water
– 1 tablespoon of olive oil
1. Combine yeast, flour, sugar and salt in a large mixing bowl. Combine with water with half the oil. Stir until the dough works itself into a ball. Then knead on a lightly floured surface.
2. Knead dough until smooth and elastic. Brush another large bowl with oil and place dough in bowl. Cover with cling film and set aside for 1hour until the dough doubles in size.
3. On a baking tray lined with grease-proof paper roll the dough out and poke it with your fingers.
4. Drizzle with olive oil and salt and bake for 25minutes.